Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

July

 I love July! It's my birthday month!
Thanks for nice surprise Provo Land Title


Scott's parents took me out to dinner to Gloria's Little Italy. 
It was delicious! 


Since I had to work on my birthday we went to Seven Peaks the next day.
I just floated around the lazy river on my tube the whole day.

We went fishing with Drew and Marin. 
This is Scott's cat fish he caught at Utah Lake!


My nephews had state baseball a few weeks ago. They did really good! 
Tyler and Kayden are on the same team this year.


Sadly, Scott's grandpa passed away on July 21st. He had been sick for the last few months and slowly lost more and more functionality in this body. He was such a happy, outgoing person. 
We will miss him dearly. Scott gave a really nice talk at the funeral. He shared some memories he had of his grandpa... when Scott and David were about 3 years old their grandpa was babysitting them. The twins got into their grandpas blue shoe polish and painted all the walls and furniture! They had shoe polish all over their skin and in their hair! Their grandpa tried to give them a bath but the shoe polish would not come off!! He was more worried about what their mom would think than the actual shoe polish on the walls. haha what an awesome guy.


I had a baby shower!! My mom made these darling invitations.  
Thanks to all those who came and thanks for all the gifts!

Thanks Treg for taking pictures!

My sweet 9 year old niece made all these burp cloths for Anabelle. She picked out the fabric, cut them out and sewed them with all different stitches. She spent so much time making them perfect. 
She is such a sweetie! ~Thanks Taylor!


I washed all of Anabelle's clothes and organized her closet! 
If you can't tell, I've been in the nesting phase lately.


32 Weeks


33 Weeks


Soft Science had a show in SLC last weekend. Here are a few pics of the band.





This has become my life.. TV, computer and my bed. After almost going into labor last night, I'm now officially on bed rest. It's only been one day and I'm already super bored! At least I can hold this baby in for a little longer.. every day counts at this point!

3 comments:

  1. don't worry wom...we will come visit you soon to relieve you from your boredom. Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi you look adorable! I'm so excited for you. And I can't believe your 9 year old niece sewed those! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember when you used to blog? yeah, you should do that again.

    ReplyDelete