Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life in June

June has been a great month! Here is some of the stuff we've been doing..

Scott has been slaving away in the yard putting in the sprinkler system
and getting it ready to lay sod.

We have grass!!
We had our families and friends over last Saturday to lay sod.
Thanks so much for the help everyone! I love our yard!



For Father's day we went up American Fork Canyon to the lake.
We had a cook out and the kids fished. 


My dad taught the girls how to cast. They sure do love their grandpa!


Rocco is getting so big. I love this kid!


Yep. We wanted to see who's belly was bigger.


Trigg


Sophie won 2nd place in the Mutton Bust at the Strawberry Days rodeo.
She did so good!


Baby Eero was born on Firday, June 22nd. Shantay went into labor early friday morning and starting pushing later in the afternoon.
After two hours of pushing, he finally came out! Shantay had a really hard delivery with alot of complications but baby Eero is as perfect as ever and Shantay is healthy and slowly healing. Thank goodness!


Preparing to be a dad...

He loves holding his new nephew.

This makes us soooo excited for our little one to get here.


Speaking of our little one. I had an ultrasound last week because I've been having so many contractions.
This is her yawning. She's probably tired from kicking me all day and night!



 I'm 29 weeks pregnant now!
11 more weeks to go!

4 comments:

  1. yay I can't wait for your little girl to get here!! You're gonna be such a good mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi you look so cute pregnant! I love the pic of the yawn! So cute and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! I can't wait for her to be here.

    ReplyDelete