Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

10 weeks

My belly is just barley starting to poke out.
This week, the little one no longer has webbing between it's finger and toes
and it's moving all around now that it's elbows, knees,
wrists and ankles and muscles are developed. I won't be able to feel
the movements for another couple of months.
I am still sick every day..all day!! Hopefully I'll start having more
good days now that I'm towards the end of the first trimester.
Scott and I were able to hear the baby's heartbeat at only 7 1/2 weeks!
It was the most amazing surreal moment I've ever had. We are excited that our
little one is healthy and growing so fast!
Way to go baby!
Our little peanut at 7 1/2 Weeks.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Pregnancy is the best. Sick and all, its something you will always miss when its gone. Congrats to the two of you!! I cant wait to see your belly grow and grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wom i am so happy for you. I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete