Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Holiday Season

Christmas and New Years was so great this year. I love spending time with our families and friends. It was so nice to have a couple days off work too! Scott surprised me with an iphone on christmas eve. I love it!! And i surprised him with a remote control helicopter which he can't get enough of! Here are some pictures I took on christmas eve with some cool apps on my new phone.




My mother-in-law got me this for christmas. I love it with all my heart!!
It goes perfectly in our living room.

If you're wondering where I got that cute canvas with the blue birds, you will notice it's signed with a small "av" in the bottom corner. That means it's an Amy original.
Thanks wom, I love it!

We spent New Year's at Lava Hot Springs in Idaho. I love that place :) We rented a cabin for the weekends where we watched movies, played games, ate lots of spaghetti squash (my food obsession right now), spent most of the day in our pj's until we hit up the hot pots at night!








1 comment:

  1. oh it looks fun wom...ha ha an amy original. You're great. Love

    ReplyDelete