Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Greece! I went on the best honeymoon ever to Italy, Greece, Croatia and Montenagro. I loved every place we went but we rented a scooter in Greece and drove around the island going from beach to beach. It was truly a dream!

2. Denmark is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or
bus, or car ride or train) by snacking, playing games on my phone, reading or chating with whoever I'm with.

4. My three must-haves when I travel are: warm sun, good book and my sunglasses.

5. My favorite travel companion
is my husband, we have so much fun when we travel!

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is hearing gunshots outside our little appartment in Puerto Rico! Needless to say, we were in the ghetto!

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while
traveling is something not very exotic, I'm sure. I'm not one to venture out too much on food.

8. If I could live anywhere else, I would live in Italy. I love that place! The food, the style.. perfect.

9. I have been to maybe 18 states in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment