Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Merry Christmas Time

I was super excited to set up our christmas tree and decorations with it being our first christmas as a married couple. Scott spent like over an hour just putting the lights on our tree! He did a great job, the lights looks really good!

Here is our tree and some of my santa's that i've been collected ever since I was little girl.



I made these ornaments for our christmas tree out of old dictionary pages.
I think they turned out cute!


The blocks were not finished when I took this picture but they are supposed to say JOY.




Our Kitchen



These cubbies will hold my craft stuff that I make and sell.

Our new book shelf!

2 comments:

  1. woman!
    i miss you.
    your house looks cute :)
    also i like your main picture, kissin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me your mailing address?
    slyoung4ever@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete